Saturday, August 20, 2005

Our First Blog Entry

Hello Everyone,


Cindy and I have both had some fun little adventures over the past few weeks. Cindy has had 2 wedding showers and a bachelorette party and I have had a fun, but short bachelor party. With those events out of the way, it is time to start focusing on the big event.

There are 7 days left until our wedding day. 146people have RSVP’d to the event and guests started arriving last Thursday. We are trying to get all of the planning details finished before the majority of the guests arrive.

Last Tuesday we got our marriage license, so I guess we are really getting married. Exciting HUH?


Anyways, since this is our fist post I will keep it short and continue to work on our blog.

Website Engagement Photos

5 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Spacey said...

CONGRATS!!!!! you two are so cute.. How exciting is this getting married, IN REAL LIFE!!!

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

Congrats!! Cindy I never met you but I did get a chance to meet Kevin.

I have been married for 9 yrs so If you have any questions......feel free to ask.........LOL

Good luck you guys!!


Justin "Fatal$h0t"

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

Congrats guys... and thanks for the link to my blog! :)

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Rachel said...

Hooray for your mawwiage! ;)

We are very excited for your wedding this weekend!

Know that the stress that can come along with this HUGE event will soon be replaced with elation, love, and excitement from your family and friends. Enjoy yourselves and let everyone else take care of you guys on your special weekend. :)

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger MomUp said...

Hi:

I am Matt's mom. Congratulations! and I love your engagement slideshow. (I am a romantic fool)

Mom U.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home