Monday, August 22, 2005

T Minus 5 days

Welp, only 5 days until our big day. I am starting to get very anxious. I think all of the little details are finally mostly done. I am so excited to finally get married. I mean 9 or 10 months of waiting, I hate waiting. Cindy has put in a lot of work on this and I am sure everything is going to be great.

Anyways, Cindy and I went out with my parents and my cousins Lori and her Husband Chris to this restaurant up in Raleigh Hills called Salvador Molly's. They have these "Great Ballz of Fire" made of cheese, habanero peppers, and breading. They are deep fried and if you can eat all 5 of them you get your picture on the wall. No one was up for the challenge, but Lori thought it would be fun to order them and have us all try them.

My mom thought the insides were very tasty, but the outsides were way too hot and spicy. I managed to get about 1 whole one down before the air hit my mouth and ever so awful burning began. Thank God for the guacamole, or I doubt I would have been able to taste the rest of my food. Even though everyone's mouths were burning, it seemed that everyone was able to try them and live to tell the tail.

However, later the next day those Great Ballz of Fire turned my stomach into mush and I haven't felt good all day. Needless to say, I love spicy food, but there comes a point when your body tells you that some things are not meant to be eaten. I think that appetizer is one of those things.

Happy Monday everyone,

Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home