Friday, September 02, 2005

Honeymoon here we come!


We are finally married. I am so happy that so many people were able to see Cindy and I become husband and wife. It still has not totally hit me that I am married. I mean, every now and then I feel this overwhelming sense of pride and joy that I was able to find my true love and was fortunate enough that she wanted to marry me. I think everything will hit me when the process of changing Cindy's last name is complete. I mean, just like that, another McHenry enters the clan.




Anyways, we are about to go on our honeymoon. I am both nervous and excited, kind of like the wedding :-). I mean, Mexico is a great place, but we are going during the T-storm season and weather forecasts are not so nice. My sister Megan just returned from her hurricane filled honeymoon trip to Mexico. They ended up having an ok time, but they had to switch hotels because their hotel was devastated by the hurricane Emily. I do not think that is going to happen to us.




Cindy is very excited that we get to go swim with the dolphins. If we get to only have one day of sunshine, I hope it is on the day we get to go swim with the dolphins. Cindy is looking forward to that day so much, I hope it all goes well.

Anyways,

GOOD LUCK TO ALL, HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND & GOD BLESS

PEACE

4 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Multilingual Search and Chat Toolbar Released from Beta Version
I received a copy of the Cost Guard email memo which was issued at 6:42 AM this morning.
A cool blog. Keep it up. If you work long hours I'm sure you'd be interested in Nutrition Think about Nutrition

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##HSA## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##health savings account## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Permalink
Posted by Lakshmi Chaudhry at 12:07 PM on September 2, 2005. The comments of FEMA chief Mike Brown reflect a wilful denial of the realities of race and class in America.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a make money site. It pretty much covers make money related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger michelharolds02411994 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home